Sunday, January 6, 2013

Organization for the New Year

I got some great advice from Erin Anderson about branding and having a commonality, unity or at least some organization to my work and what I do.  I agree that getting a sense of myself as an artist may be a little confusing to the outside observer. (I like to think that what you see here reflects what happening inside my brain, a chaotic mix of beauty and weird.)

But my purpose, until i get something professional is to post categorized links on this page with my work collected for a simpler viewing experience.  However if you prefer the chaotic beauty with which i describe myself as an artist i'll continue to post blog updated with little or no sense of order.

Since this revelation, i've gone ahead and done the categorization to my Deviant Art page.

No comments:

Post a Comment